Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Trailer of the Week: KUNG FU PANDA 2



There have been some fantastic animated movies over the last twelve months, including Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon, but I didn't think there were too many being released this year that I'm excited about seeing. At least that's what I thought, until I saw this trailer for Kung Fu Panda 2. I enjoyed the first film, but this one does look better, unless they've packed the trailer with all the funniest bits. Either way, it's definitely on my 'one to watch' list.

Take a look and see what you think.


4 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I watched it with my little brother and we both enjoyed this movie. Thanks.

    http://michaelsmovieblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/movie-news-ill-be-back-arnie-returns.html?showComment=1299521859831#c4666417874018295831

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I watched it with my little brother and we both enjoyed this movie. I love tha fighting scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it is a pretty awesome trailer. Some genuinely funny moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a huge fan of this kind of stuff and i have a great DVD collection of this movie.First of all i like to watch them online and then i bought DVD.At this week i am download Kung Fu Panda 2 movie.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael