Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Movie News: DAREDEVIL IS GETTING A REMAKE?



When I heard about this news, I was surprised.  Not just because the 2003 movie starring Ben Affleck was really bad...and by really bad I mean totally crap, but I've always thought Daredevil was never an interesting comic book character in the first place. It's taken Ben Affleck about seven years to fully recover from the damage this film caused and it gave comic book films a bad name. 

It doesn't matter what I think though, because the reboot is happening and 20th Century Fox have selected their director, David Slade. Who? Well, his most recent directorial duty was on Twilight: Eclipse. Enough said. Although, to be fair, he did also direct Hard Candy and 30 Days of Night, both of which were really strong films.

It's going to be interesting to see what direction Slade takes this film, but truth be told, I'm not that bothered about it yet. What do you guys think?


1 comment:

  1. Not excited about this...kinda of dreading this! its FOX...ehhh http://bit.ly/dY6rjt

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael