Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Movie News: SUPERMAN VILLAIN REVEALED!



Word is spreading around Hollywood that Warner Bros are looking to cast Viggo Mortensen in the role of General Zod for the brand new Superman movie.  This is fantastic news, as not only is General Zod one of the best villains in the Superman mythology, but Mortensen is a terrific actor who I reckon would be ideal for the part. 

The big question now,  is whether an actor of his stature will take a role in a comic book film.  Let's hope so!


4 comments:

  1. oh yes please !!! cant wait for film now !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there's no doubt he'd do a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I want to see is the new Superman. I don't want to see Superman like what I've watched during the Superman Return It's a crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling Zack Snyder's version is going to be fantastic...at least I hope it will be.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael