Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Movie News: I'LL BE BACK - ARNIE RETURNS!



Some people believe he never should have left, but ex-Governor Schwarzenegger is heading back to the big screen in a big way.  He told his fansite (http://www.arnoldfans.com/) there are at least fifteen scripts he's considering, including a new Terminator, a Predator movie and Running Man remake! Really? A Running Man remake?

He goes on to mention that he's close to making a decision about playing a comic book character.  This news fills me with fear, as I still have nightmares about him playing Mr Freeze in Batman and Robin. That being said, I'm interested to find out what character he's talking about. Let's hope Christopher Nolan didn't get drunk at the Oscar's after party and sign him up to The Dark Knight Rises!

Apparently, there'll be an announcement sometime in April, so we'll just have to wait and see.



3 comments:

  1. Wow, my idol congressman is back. Go Sir Arnie. Hasta la vista Baby..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Thanks for the comment FMO. I cannot wait to see what Arnie chooses as his comeback movie.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael