Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Movie News: SHERLOCK HOLMES 2 - SET PICS



After the huge success of the original film last year, it's no surprise that Holmes and Watson are back to solve another case!  Thanks to my friends at www.justjared.com, I have the first pics from the set of the sequel, currently filming in Greater London.  Granted they're not particularly exciting shots, but it's good to see Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law back together. 

Also, just when you think it couldn't get any better, they go and cast Stephen Fry as Holmes' brother Mycroft...brilliant! Not only that, but Holmes' arch nemesis Professor Moriarty (Mad Men's Jared Harris) will be the villain.  This is going to be a sure fire hit and I'm not sure I can wait until it's released next Christmas...but I'll just have to!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael