Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

Movie News: NEW SPIDERMAN VILLAIN







So, it's been officially announced that Rhys Ifans will play a villain in the next Spiderman film.  Will he be the only villain and which villain will he play?

Sony Pictures are keeping their cards close to their chests, but there are strong rumours that Ifans will be taking on the role of The Lizard. Other potential villains could include Scorpion, Carnage, Chameleon or Jackal.

Which villain would like to star in this Spiderman reboot?

4 comments:

  1. Hhmmm I wonder Rhys is a fantastic actor but I've never been a big fan of these spiderman movies only cause I don't think Toby makes a good Peter. But I'm sure it will be a hit my son loves all of them do I'll be going see it anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew Garfield is going to be the new Spiderman, so you might enjoy the next film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww cheers I'll have a look thanks for that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looked it up should be good Andrew was good in the imaginarium of doctor parnassus so yeah I'm looking forward to it myself now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael