Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Movie News: X MEN: FIRST CLASS TRAILER!




It feels like we've had to wait for ages, but the first trailer for X Men: First Class has finally arrived! I really want this film to be great, as I'm a big fan of the series, yes even the third one was all right. 

The good news is we get to see a glimpse of some of the new mutants, the bad news is this trailer feels a bit flat and I'm not too sure why. Perhaps it's the slow dramatic pacing or the fact I feel like I've seen a couple of the set pieces in the other films.  Either way I'm willing to hold off any judgement until I've seen the whole movie, because they're probably saving the best stuff for that...let's hope so anyway!

Let me know what you guys think.

1 comment:

  1. Looks OK - setting it in the '60s was a smart move. Impressive cast, too.

    So it surely can't be as bad as X3 or WOLVERINE...can it?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael