Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Movie News: DIE HARD 5 IS COMING!



I think John McClane is one of the best movie characters of all time, yeah, I said it! I've enjoyed all four of the Die Hard films and was excited to hear there was a possibility of a fifth one being made.  However, it seemed the only person talking about it was Bruce Willis, so I wasn't sure it was ever going to happen.  Well, it turns out that Die Hard 5 will be on the way to a cinema near you in the not too distant future.

20th Century Fox have announced that this movie will be directed by Noam Murro, who was hand picked by Willis to helm the project. Noam who? No, I had no idea either, but my friends at JoBlo.com have informed me that he made his name as a director of commercials.  His most recent work can be seen by clicking on the link below as he was responsible for this incredible trailer for Halo: Reach.

I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with this latest instalment to the Die Hard Series, I just hope they cast a decent bad guy, cause Timothy Olyphant just didn't do the business in the last one.


1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael