Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

Trailer of the Week: SOURCE CODE


I've been a fan of Jake Gyllenhaal even since I first saw Donnie Darko back in 2001, but don't think for a second that's stopped me spending the last few months trying to remove any memory of last summer's Prince of Persia. That film was a real stinker. Anyway, it seems that his next movie, Source Code, is a return to form and you can check out the latest trailer by clicking on the link below.

It's like Groundhog Day, Unbreakable and Time Cop all rolled into one, but don't let that put you off.  The premise seems strong and I reckon it could turn out to be a great film.  We'll find out when it's released next spring.

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael