Pages

Saturday 4 December 2010

Movie News: SPIDERMAN GETS A NEW VILLAIN




So, news is coming in thick and fast ever since Andrew Garfield was announced as the new Spiderman. Soon after, we heard that Rhys Ifans was going to play a villain in the movie (possibly The Lizard) and Emma Stone (Zombieland) had been cast as Gwen Stacey.

News has now just arrived that Irrfan Khan (Slumdog Millionaire) will also be playing a villain, possibly Van Adder (pic below). Annie Parisse (Law & Order) will be playing Van Adder's wife.


Not sure what I think about this latest news.  I guess I'm going to have to call my geeky comic book friends and find out a bit more about this villain, as I don't have a clue.  Actually having said that, I might just 'google' it myself!


1 comment:

  1. I was very impressed and felt had to get a valuable experience after reading your article. Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael