Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

Movie News: JAMES BOND WILL RETURN!



James Bond will indeed be returning, but we're going to have to wait for two years before it hits the cinemas.  Early word is that Daniel Craig will return and Oscar winner Sam Mendes (American Beauty) will take up directing duties. Judi Dench has also confirmed she will be returning as 'M', but there's been no mention of potential Bond girls just yet.
Bond 23 will begin filming towards the end of next year and has a December 2012 release date. No word on a title yet, or who'll be singing the theme tune, but I'll make sure I report all the rumours to you on this blog as soon as I hear them.

2 comments:

  1. I'd have muse do the theme, just to see what they'd do with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good suggestion. I still like the idea of Amy Winehouse, but I doubt it'll ever happen now!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael