Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

Movie News: WALL STREET: MONEY NEVER SLEEPS




When I first heard that 20th Century Fox was planning on doing a sequel to the iconic 80s hit movie Wall Street, I was worried. However, as soon as I found out it was going to be directed by Oliver Stone and star Michael Douglas (who won an oscar for his role in the original film), I breathed a sigh of relief.  

The trailers so far have been alright, but didn't me get excited about seeing the film.  Now though, Fox Studios have sent over a new 30 second TV spot and although it's short, it's clear that this film could be really good.  Gordon Gekko is cool and seeing this character back on screen put a huge smile back on my face.  I just hope after his time behind bars he hasn't gone all soft.

Take a look at the TV spot by clicking on the link below.  The film is released here in the UK on 6 October 2010.

4 comments:

  1. it looks quite good and shia labeouf is in it, so that's a plus. i need to find out what song is in the advert - quite catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies to 'Anonymous' for accidently deleting your great Wall Street quote..."If you want a friend. Get a dog."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zombie Queen, I'll see if I can find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gala screening is at Bafta next week, full details www.ukfilmpremieres.co.uk

    Thanks for the ad

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael