Pages

Saturday 8 January 2011

Trailer of the Week: HANNA



If you clicked on this thinking you might be about to watch a new Hannah Montana movie trailer, you'd better leave right now! Seriously, cause you are not going to want to watch this trailer.

This is in fact the latest film from director Joe Wright starring Saoirse Ronan, Eric Bana and Cate Blanchett. Forget Wright's previous work like Pride & Prejudice and Atonement, because this film is something very very different and it's going to kick some serious butt. If you don't believe me, click on the link below and watch the trailer, then let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. the youtube link is great but it is not HD.You can download Hanna movie with Hd quality from my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is a good trailer who is enough to say you that watch this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just came across your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really liked reading your posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your blog and I hope you post again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael