Pages

Monday 24 January 2011

Movie News: MORE MATRIX MOVIES?




I'm not sure how I feel about this news...actually, I am sure, it fills me with fear!  I loved The Matrix, I quite enjoyed Reloaded, but Revolutions was a dire cock-up of a movie, that killed off my earlier enjoyment of the other films. Anyway, according to some news reports, Keanu Reeves has said The Wachowski's have completed work on two more Matrix film scripts. That's like someone telling me George Lucas has another couple of Star Wars Trilogies up his sleeve.

That being said, if it's true and they want to shoot them in 3D, then maybe they can win me over once again...MAYBE. Not that we'll be seeing them anytime soon. If the scripts have just been finished and it's being shot in 3D, we probably won't be seeing Neo back on the big screen until 2015!

Are you guys happy about this news?

2 comments:

  1. I like this post, and I have to agree with you, the first two were good number 3 did complete the story but in a half arsed way, anyway as I know Keanu Reeves is doing 47 Ronin and another Bill & Ted before doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd prefer the Wachowskis to do a 3D sequel to Bound...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael