Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Movie News: 6 MINUTE PREVIEW OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES




This news has come in 'hot off the press' from the US, but I hope, a) it's true and b) they do it over here as well.  

Basically, there's going to be a six minute preview of Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises running before Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol which is released on the 26th December 2011. There's one problem though, it's only going to be on screenings that take place at a 70mm IMAX cinemas. Not digital IMAX or 3D screenings.  This means there are only a small number of theatres you'll be able to see it in.  If you live in London for example, your best bet would be the IMAX cinema next to Waterloo Bridge.

I have to admit I'm tempted, especially as The Dark Knight Rises is one of my 'most anticipated films' of next year.  Having said that, I don't want to ruin the impact of seeing the whole film, so maybe I shouldn't bother.

If it turns out to be true, would you go along to see it? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael