Pages

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Movie News: NEW CHRONICLES OF NARNIA TRAILER



The latest trailer for the new Chronicles of Narnia film has now been released and I have to say, it looks pretty good.  The last couple have trailers have made the film look a bit dry, so I'm pleased to finally see a bit of action.  It does look a bit like Pirates of the Caribbean at one point, but that's not a bad thing by any means! I think my only issue is that the CGI does look a bit ropey in places.  Hopefully that'll all be sorted out before the film's released next month.

Anyway, I'll stop going on, so you can click on the link below and see what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I did'n like this movie. It was boring, and I fell asleep in the middle of it. I watched it with my boyfriend. When I was a child I loved this story, so I was very disappointed with the film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like this trailer for this movie very much. The craters look unbelievable true. I recommend this trailer movie to all ages.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael