Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Movie News: LOOPER TRAILER!


This trailer has been out for a while, but I really liked it and wanted to get it up on the blog.  It's no secret I'm a big Bruce Willis fan and Joseph Gordon-Levitt has starred in some of my favourite films over the last few years, most noticeably Inception

The film is Looper and it's a sort of a mash up of Time Cop and Jumper, which definitely gets my attention as they're both on my guilty pleasures movie list. The only thing that worries me is the release date at the end of September.  If this was an amazing film wouldn't it have been given a summer release? Perhaps this summer is too full and they didn't want it to get lost in the mix? I hope that's the reason. Occasionally, Bruce Willis makes some crap films (Cop Out, Surrogates) and I don't want this to be his next one. If the trailer's anything to go by, it should be brilliant.

Check it out below and let me know what you think.  I have a feeling this could be one of the surprise hits of 2012. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael