Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Movie News: TOP GUN RE-RELEASED IN 3D?


There have been some rumours flying around Hollywood that Tom Cruise is planning a sequel to Top Gun.

Now, at first I thought this was a load of rubbish, but I'm now hearing that Top Gun is getting a re-release at the cinema in 3D next year.  They could wait to see how this performs before giving the sequel a green light, but I could just be reading too much into the whole thing of course.

I don't like 3D upscaling at all, cause it's never any good.  I only want to see a 3D film if it's been filmed in 3D. This film is 25 years old, so I have no idea how it's going to look after a 3D conversion. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised?

What do you guys think? Is it a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks Michael